Thursday, May 28, 2009

Catching up on 3 weeks of fun!

Ok so I am getting worse and worse at this. I thought that I would have more time to blog once Eric finished his first year of law school, but I was wrong. Yeah thats right, the 16th, his birthday, he finished his first year hooray! We celebrated with dinner at Red Robin and then Sunday we did gifts and dessert at his parents, it was a lot of fun. I wish I could get into more detail, but like I said I have little time and so much to blog about. Ok next, Max had his 4 month checkup since he was 4 months on Eric's birthday and he was drumroll please... 17 lbs. 6 oz. and 26 1/2 inches which puts him in the 95% for both weight and height. Holy cow he is getting so big, he can almost sit up by himself now and he almost rolled over a couple of times since I have been giving him more tummy time lately. He loves to play with toys on the floor, which just means I need to vacuum more. I have also been busier since I started working out on a regular basis and am going to try and lose the 20 lbs. I have gained since having 3 kids. I also signed the kids up for swimming lessons and they will start next month once Haley finishes school, I just think it is so important that they learn what I never learned how to do. We have also been cleaning out the last of the boxes that we never unpacked since moving here, shopping for much needed clothing and shoes for ourselves and the kids, and moving some of our furniture around to make room for the shift in kids rooms. Max has been sleeping through the night so I thought soon we would move him in with Alex and that means Haley gets her own room. So a lot of cleaning out and change and just spending quality time with my family this week. We are doing better about having family home evening now and it has really made a difference. We attended a play put on by our stake "Saviour of the World" it was nice to get out of the house, and we have spent a few fun filled weekends at Eric's parents house swimming, watching movies, and playing Rock Band. Anyway that is pretty much the last 3 weeks in a nutshell. I have included some fun pictures of Max and am planning on getting some good ones of the three kids together this week so wish me luck; it is really hard getting all three of them together all smiling and looking good.
Eric an Max

Max was all smiles while Eric was swinging him one night I caught him at the top of the swing smiling

He was so happy that night, I wish the lighting had been better though.
You can't see this one very well but I thought Max had the cutest face.

2 comments:

  1. Max looks just like a Quito. I don't think you are bad at blogging at all. The average person blogs about once every two weeks. So you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy!!! Congrats on one year of law school done Eric! That's awesome you guys!

    ReplyDelete