Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blessing Date Change

Ok, so that last blog was really long, and if anyone read it I am sorry it was so long, but if you know me, I am a talker. Anyway just an update, the blessing date for Max got moved to the 22nd because my dad couldn't make it earlier. It worked out good, because I have been really sick. I think I got double whammied with sickness. I had a cold which was mostly a really bad cough just a few days before Max was born and about a week after he was due I was starting to feel better. Then it seemed like a few days after I was starting to feel better, I got worse. Another cough, and my left eye turned all red and crusty, then I got some back aches and Eric said I felt kind of warm to him so I may have had a slight fever too. Anyway I am just trying to get well enough to go to church, but I should be better by the 22nd. Luckily Max seems ok, he may be a tiny bit congested, but he seems ok, and poor Alex got it, but oh well, what can I do.


I found out a way to change the background of my blog too, and it was free so anyone who wants to know how to get really really cute backgrounds for blogs, the site is:
http://www.simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/
Anyone who blogs should totally check it out!!!


Daddy and Max


More Pictures of Max:
Yep his eyes are blue




What a Cutie

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I am so glad to see that you succumed to creating a blog! It really is so much easier! If you want more blog background options, check out my blog. I have links to some. The cutest blog on the block is my favorite but sometimes I want one that others do not have! I also discovered how to make my own so I have fun doing that as well!! I am happy to see the family doing so well and I love seeing pics of the kids! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have a blog. Welcome to the world of blogging. You will be hooked. Your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know you were expecting another child? Taylor's not the best at relaying IMPORTANT details like this. Contracts on your new son. We'll have to meet up next time we're in Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was congrats, not contracts! That's what I get for looking at blogs at work. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Welcome to the blogging world. We are at kristyn.justyntime.com

    and contracts on your new son is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sending us your blog! I love keeping up with everyone that way--make sure you check ours out! theriemans.blogspot.com

    Anyways, max is as adorable as ever, and let's hope his eyes stay blue--that would be awesome. You guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be fun to keep up with your blog. Your kids are SOOOOOOOOOO cute! SOOO CUTE! I am glad your baby finally came. Sorry for all of the misery! That did not sound fun. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete