Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Bath's and Being Sick

OK, everyone, well I'm sorry I haven't posted anything new in about a week. I don't know how you guys keep this thing up and where you find the time to post, but for me, I am lucky to find any time at all to sit and type these things up and still keep a clean house with 3 kids and having to nurse every 2-3 hours a day. I have a good excuse this week though, in my last post you all got my little rant on my being sick, well it got worse and I had like 3 days of fever and chills and the works. I am telling you mom's don't get to rest. My own mother used to say that a lot and now I totally agree with her on that. I probably would have been better sooner if I was one of those moms who took medication while nursing, but I just keep it to Tylenol which doesn't do much. I am really grateful for the priesthood because without Eric to give me a blessing, I don't think I could have gotten over it so fast. It was also nice that Haley had Friday off from school. The highlights of my week consisted of getting to go to Sacrament Meeting last week (we haven't been to church in almost a month, so it really was a highlight even if we didn't stay through all the meetings), giving Max his very first real bath in a tub which I posted pictures of, and helping Haley with Valentine cards to hand out at her school party. Other than that I was just laying around a lot and feeling miserable. Someone once told me that if mom is miserable then everyone is, and I think to some extent it is true. Luckily my kids didn't get fever and chills. Alex is pretty much over his cold and Max is a little congested, but hopefully he is on the up. Keep us in your prayers OK, and I'll try to keep up with the posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment