Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day!

Well I just had a little bit of time and it is so nice to have Eric off from school for one day even though I know he will be studying anyway. Our Valentine's Day was nothing special we didn't go out and we didn't get each other gifts, but Eric did get me a card. He said just being with me this year was enough. The girly part of me felt really bad that I didn't even get him a card, since I was so sick last week. Oh well. Max has had a lot of congestion and I am probably going to break out the humidifier. Poor little guy, it's so hard to see him sick when he is so small. Well that's all, hope everyone is enjoying being lazy and having the day off today like we are, but if your not have a happy President's day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment