Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Ok, so I know everyone is dying to know how Max's 2 month checkup turned out, so here are the stats. He now weighs 13.3 lbs. which puts him in the 75th percentile for weight and he is 24 inches long so he is in the 90th for length. We also had his follow up X-ray today on his right shoulder, but I have to wait for the results to be sent to Dr. Quan before I know if he is completely healed yet or not, but he got a clean bill of health otherwise and 3 shots too. I just hate watching them get shots (poor baby). Anyway other than the fact that all my kids have caught what Eric had (I guess I should say has, since he isn't completely well yet), we are all doing well. I also had Haley's parent teacher conference today, and she is doing wonderfully academically, she is even a little bit ahead of some of the kids in her class in math, so that is great. On another note, I found out that I have to wait until Saturday to get Twilight on DVD and I can hardly wait, since I have wanted to see it since it came out in theaters and I didn't get the chance then. I love the books and I own them all. Speaking of books, I have been reading again since I finally made it to the Library last week and recently have been reading another book series (Percy Jackson and the Olympians). I read while I nurse and I find it much more entertaining than watching TV all the time; I just finished the 2nd book Saturday and if you want to know my thoughts on it, I will be posting that on my goodreads page soon if not today. I also wanted to let everyone know that Kyle XY had the worst ending to a TV series I have ever seen. It was full of unresolved story and I was highly disappointed. So if you are planning on buying the show on DVD, don't. The ending isn't an ending and I just couldn't believe that ABC would leave it unfinished like that. Anyway I won't spoil it for anyone who still wants to watch it, but don't say I didn't warn you. Oh and I added a playlist with some of my favorite songs to my blog, but it will only play if you click the play button. I just figured not everyone is a fan of my kind of music so I didn't set it to play automatically, but it's there if you want to listen while you read. Oh and I'll post some new pictures soon, since I plan on taking at least one of Max at 2 months in his green frog outfit that my mom gave him. It was the perfect outfit for today, so be on the lookout for that. Once again HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey jen, good to see your family and all the cute pics. That little baby of yours is getting big. Sounds like you are all doing great. Hope you had a wonderful St. Patty day

    ReplyDelete